Kinguin.net – Cheap Game CD Keys. Compare Prices and Buy! Find Steam, Origin and Uplay Keys Always in Low Prices. Save on Every Game. 24/7 Customer Support. Instant Delivery in 5 min.
Produced will leave Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via Steam on September 23, publisher Humble Games and developer Bounding Box Software announced. It will also be available through Xbox Game Pass.
Here’s a preview of the game via Humble Games:
Produced is an old first-person shooter, reimagined using modern techniques and rendering technology. Experience the quality you’d expect from a modern AAA game, designed with a retro aesthetic and gameplay that invokes the limitations imposed by older hardware technology.
The game features a hand-crafted campaign from industry first-person shooter veterans, co-op and competitive multiplayer based on classic modes, a fully integrated level editor* and a built-in community map viewer for instant action with almost unlimited game levels .
Get ready to paint the walls red. This is the Boomer Shooter you’ve been waiting for.
- Retro look, modern era – Shooters from the past and present collide with graphics that combine today’s high-quality 3D technology with retro visuals. Experience incredible explosions of lo-fi pixels and high-tech particle effects as you clash with Prodeans and the forces of chaos.
- Pure retro first-person shooter chaos – Get ready for fast and furious non-stop action. Fight your way through hordes of chaos-induced creatures using an arsenal of classic ultimate weapons.
- Raining Red – Spray steel walls and alien halls with the blood of your enemies. Experience the bloody thrills of senior shooters, dialed up to 11 thanks Produced‘ wonderfully demented chunking system.
- Levels made by the community – Unleash your inner map designer Produced‘ powerful yet easy-to-use level editor*, and keep the intuitive combat fresh with a built-in browser filled with community-made maps.
- Multiplayer mayhem – Team up and battle in a variety of multiplayer modes. Embark on a four-player co-op campaign and dive into the fray in 16-player Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, CTF, and more—then take things to the next level by creating and sharing custom game modes.
- Frag with music – Popped blood vessels listening to the charged metal music of retro first-person shooter composer Andrew Hulshult (DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods, TWILIGHT, In the midst of Evil) that dynamically changes gears to follow your actions.
*Available only on PC version
Watch the new trailer below.